Asking a woman out on a date can be very difficult, especially if you are a bit on the shy side. No matter who you are– even if you are the smartest guy on the planet– it’s a fact that asking a woman out is really hard to do. It takes a lot of confidence to be able to approach a woman you like and start a conversation, and you need to triple the amount of effort if you want to take a woman you really like out to dinner. According to FractionationSeduction.net, one of the most difficult things to do would be to start and carry a conversation with a woman, and I agree wholeheartedly.
If you happen to belong to the category of shy men who takes forever to approach a woman and just talk to her, read on. Here are some quick and easy tips on how to talk to a woman.
Tip Number 1: Be comfortable with making eye contact. They say that the eyes are the window to the soul, so better be sure that you can make a firm eye contact with a woman you like. This pretty much lets her know that you are interested in her, making your intentions easy to understand when you try to start a conversation. If her response is a positive one, you know that you’re on the right track!
Tip Number 2: Take advantage of every situation. Timing is everything, and this is particularly true when it comes to talking to a woman. If you’ve been eyeing her every single move then it’s about time to do something about it! If you see her at the cafeteria, push all that nervousness aside and approach her and make a friendly conversation out of it.
Tip Number 3: Show a little charm and be funny. Women love to laugh. If you are gifted with the ability to charm a woman off her socks, then good for you! Use it as a way to initiate a conversation, like voicing out a small observation that will make sense to her in a comical way at any given and appropriate situation. Again, timing is everything—your joke will fall flat if you don’t know how to time it well to catch her interest.
Tip Number 4: Start small. Do not bore her to death with details about your life that will make her head for the nearest exit sign. A couple of good things to talk about during the very first conversation would be your occupation, your hobbies, the classes you’re taking, your favourite food. Do not overwhelm her with details on the first conversation attempt; it’s just going to scare her off. Besides, you want to take your time in trying to get to know her—that’s where the fun is.
It’s always important to be confident—otherwise your nervousness will take over your complete self. Just be natural, don’t overdo it, and be interesting and friendly—and you’re good to go! Just remember—it all begins with a simple conversation. Follow these quick and simple tips and you’d be able to talk to a woman and pass with flying colours.
Who says lunch dates are strictly for girl gossips and business meetings? Who says you can’t pull off a lunch date to beat all of your dinner dates when it comes to being romantic?
Many men (and women too!) take this wonderful time of day and fail to see its potential for a great romantic date. Of course, sidewalk bistros are always noisier during the day, and kids are mostly allowed in restaurants so they make for less than ideal places for intimate meals with a special girl.
And besides, with the brightness of the day, and the brightness of the rooms inside, it would be a challenge to sneak in for your first kiss with your potential new girlfriend!
Then again, I said challenge, not impossibility. Here are some of the best and most romantic date ideas made for midday meals:
- Picnics – what can go wrong on a picnic? Whenever the weather permits, I would love to share a cold sandwich or hotdog, some beer, and the sights and sounds of nature. Nothing can get more romantic than cuddling on a blanket with some treats in hand and just plainly being carefree. Just ask Matt Ganz.
- Trip to the local seafood restaurant by the beach – this is a very good spinoff from the usual restaurant dates, but only with more views – nicer views. Try to get a good spot, or sit outside of the restaurant where you are facing the sea. Lunch dates, even romantic ones, should not be tense and should ideally be relaxing, carefree and happy. What can be more carefree than eating lobsters with your hands and looking out the sea, wind and salt on your face and an awesome girl in front of you? Go walking by the beach afterwards, and hold each other’s greasy, lobster-y hands.
- Cook off – why waste energy waiting for your order at the busy restaurants when you can steal a 5-course meal recipe together? Start the day with some light snacks, decide on what you’d like to cook for later and go grocery shopping for the ingredients together. And then spend the afternoon judging your own food. Here are date some easy date night recipes to help you plan your cookout. This is one of the activities that would make her like you more.
- Street food hunting. Hunt down all the food trucks or the most popular street food hubs in the city and challenge each other to try something from every store. This is one good way to gauge how high (or low) maintenance your date is and how well you can enjoy each other’s presence even without the glamour of a 5-star restaurant meal or even a seat.
- Drive up to a nearby farm and pick from their fresh produce right off the vine. Who wants to pick strawberries at night? Get a taste of the freshest produce and get your lunch right off the farm’s restaurant. It can’t get any fresher than that – except if you try to make a move.
Lunch dates are far from the intensely passion-toned dates scheduled for late evenings. Keep it as light and as happy as possible, and the sensuality of it will follow.
She loves dogs, you hate them. She is into Justin Beiber, you could not stand any of his songs. She’s vegetarian and you choke at the thought of having tofu or cauliflower in your food (oh and you live for burgers and bacon, and bacon-wrapped burgers).
In most every way, you and your girl are different and you swear you cringe at the very things that make her happy, what do you do?
How do you deal with the differences in your (budding) relationship? How do you keep a relationship, despite being polar opposites of each other?
Here are some tips:
- Embrace the difference. There is beauty in difference – even more than you would ever think there is. Wouldn’t it be boring to have someone who shares exactly the same liking as you in everything? Wouldn’t it be wonderful to know things that are different from what you are familiar with, comfortable with, and learn what makes these things interesting to them?
- Respect each other’s differences. Be it religion, food, music, art – the key to living harmoniously is mutual respect. The root of most problems of the world today is the lack of respect for other people’s difference. Do not risk losing her over your own opinion on her beliefs. As long as her likes and interests and personal beliefs do not cause harm to you, to other people or herself, and do not make her any less of a person, let her be. Live and let live!
- Find a common ground. You can’t possibly be together if you cannot find something in her that tickles your fancy, or makes her agreeable to your standards. Just as much as you embrace the differences between your personalities, nourish and strengthen things where you both are equally happy.
- Learn. Take time to explore, know, and understand why she likes what she likes. Do not close your mind on the things that she does or believes in just because they are not familiar with you. You may not necessarily like it as much as she does, but it will help you understand and respect why she likes those things.
- Meet her halfway. I came across this awesome blog post at SIBG.com which I think I should share. I cannot possibly stress this enough in relationships. This is vital in every relationship – whether you are polar opposites or soul mates and twins separated at birth. At some point, you would have to compromise and meet her halfway to arrive at your common ground. Compromise is not really such a bad thing! It does not necessarily mean having to let go of all your personal beliefs for her. It means finding ways that are mutually agreeable for you and her – like postponing the bacon/burger dinner to your boys’ night out, or her not playing the Beibs when you’re around.
There never was a written rule that couples should be the same in every aspect so might as well embrace that difference. You might discover and learn new things you would otherwise not have known if you were with someone who is completely a perfect clone of you in the opposite sex. You can ease the tension though when you do things that would make her like you more. Stop resisting, stop fighting the differences between you and bask in its beauty.
Some dates are incredible you could marry her right off the open bar. Some dates are okay and you can’t wait to know more about her and schedule your next date. Some dates are fine, like we-didn’t-try-to-kill-each-other fine. Some, still, are better left in the crevices of the forgotten and lost in the distant bad memories part of your brain.
If you are in this kind of date, you probably didn’t SIBG’s advice on girlfriends. Don’t worry, it’s not yet too late.
The thing that separates those fine dates which is practically so-so in the realm of bad date and the cringe-worthy, totally forgettable one is the exit. Most of the dates described in the former are cringe-worthy waiting to happen but the gentleman only has made his artful escape right before disaster hour. The latter, well, we all know what happened.
How can you possibly escape a bad date without (a) breaking a window at the restaurant, (b) saying it in her face how awful a date it is, and (c) leave her from the backdoor without a word and earn a really, really, really bad rep? The answer: a great, fool proof alibi. Here are some of the top notch escape routes from a bad date:
- Stain yourself so horribly that you would need to go home. Of course, who would not fake an emergency in a situation like this? Spilling your wine on yourself or eating so clumsily that all of your Bolognese sauce is all over your polo shirt would be so dramatic and so urgent that she’d let you go without a fuss. React as you would normally react, and say how terrible you feel for asking if you can prematurely end the night because of the outfit accident. She can’t possibly stall you and risk being looked at by people for your ugly clothing stain! The biggest con of this alibi, however, is that you would have to sacrifice an article of clothing.
- Be suddenly sick. Somewhere after the main course, excuse yourself to the men’s room and take a bit more time. Spray yourself with water in the face and maybe rub your eyes for a little drama. Insert the dramatic ‘holding of tummy’ part and walk a little slowly back to your table. It is essential not to mention that you’re sick. Just look and act sick, like you just got hit by the stomach flu, and wait ‘til she asks if you’re okay (apparently you should not look okay). Then make your best ‘I think I got the stomach flu or something’. She’d be so worried about her getting the virus that she’d let you off the hook in an instant.
- Get a fake call. Samsung phones are made so awesomely they actually have a ‘Fake Call’ feature. There’s also an Android app for that in the market. If you do not have both, secretly text your best buddy to call you and fake an emergency like your cat is caught in your neighbor’s tree, or your sister gave birth, or someone tried to break into your apartment. Make it sound so urgent and so important that she won’t have the time to think or ask questions. Use the ‘I hate to leave’ and the ‘I feel awful about cutting our date like this’ and then offer to get her a cab before you mad dash out of your bad date.
Nothing is a bigger turnoff for a woman on a date than a guy with bad hygiene. I don’t think even Brad Pitt can get away with some food stuck on your teeth or some really strong body odor. Seriously, it’s gross.
But more than that, bad hygiene reflects on the kind of personality you have. It is a very accurate indication on your level of responsibility for yourself. There’s a good divide between the appeal of male hormones-filled man-smell and the outright smell of three days worth of showering. There is a difference between the guy who keeps a sexy scruff versus the guy who lives in the age of the pirates.
You can be the most awesome conversationalist that people – especially ladies – beg off of conversations because they cannot stand the smell of your breath. If you want to attract women the natural way, read on.
I cannot possibly emphasize enough how much hygiene affects your dating life and so let’s just move on to some personal hygiene tips for men:
- Face – I know you have read this about picking up women, but when it comes to your face, everything is a critical area. Make sure your eyes are clean and no leftover eye gunk from your nap. Your nose, obviously, should be clear of boogers and snoot. Seriously, a gawking piece of booger over dinner can kill anyone’s appetite for the food and for you. When it comes to your mouth health and hygiene, brushing is never enough. Supplement brushing with tongue cleaning, mouthwash, and flossing. And if you think you can get away with skin that is full of acne. Men sure don’t need porcelain skin – reserve that to us, but at least clear yourself of acne because it is a turn off. Wash your face at least twice a day, use a facial wash for men – it does not make you effeminate, it makes you more confident. Oh and don’t forget to get your ears cleaned – Q-tips are never expensive you sure can afford 2 after shower every day.
- Finger- and toenails – if you don’t feel comfortable about getting a mani-and-pedi, at least wash and scrub your nails and clean the underside. Keep your fingernails short and clean – long nails are creepy and dirty especially if you’re a smoker. Clean the undersides too, we don’t want to see dirt in there especially if you’ve spent the day under the hood of your car or on your garden. And even when you are wearing shoes on a date, you’ll never know what happens afterwards *wink* and she does not want to see a mini-garden growing on the sides of your nails.
- The critical sweat-and-odor areas – underarms, feet, and crotch are your most sweat-prone areas. And of these three, your armpits are the most critical. Invest in a good deodorant body spray over expensive cologne – the latter is just an accent and the former will act as a deodorizer. The crotch and feet are extra critical when you get a little extra intimate after your date. Believe it or not, the solution can be as simple as a deodorizing powder. Powder will keep these body areas cool and dry to avoid bad odor.
- Hair and facial hair – wear your hair any way you like – your personal style is beyond me. As long as you keep your tresses looking clean (aka not oily…eww) and smelling just as good. Same holds true for your facial hair as well. Make sure it is clean and not unruly. That, and free of any traces of whatever you had for dinner. These hygiene practices are really more a regular thing and not just something you do for a date. Clean men, after all, are attractive.
There are date ideas that will make you look like a sweet, romantic guy. Others will make you look like the intelligent one. Others, still, will seal your spot as the classy, sexy, suave leather loafers-wearing guy. Where you take your date and what you do together says a lot about you – or at least that is what we girls would love to believe.
But what about if you slightly, just slightly, deviate from the all-too familiar and usual restaurant and wine bar and movie dates? What if you try to be a little on the rough adventurous side? What kind of image do you conjure up in your date’s eyes?
How do you know if your planned adventurous date works to your advantage or not?
Here are some adventure-themed dates that you can score you really, really big points whether you do it on the first date, second, third, and nth dates:
- Camping – for the adventurous kinda’ gal, it would be the most fabulous idea. For the not so into the wilderness, you might have to take it up a notch with making the whole idea comfortable and memorable for her. The secret to getting a good shot at a camping date is exactly that: make her feel comfortable amidst the rocky, grassy, outdoorsy world you choose to take her to. Some foolproof tips would be to (1) bring some really awesome food, (2) make it comfortable by buying tons of mosquito lotion and packing up a really, really comfortable sleeping bag (the softest you can get please), and (3) giving her the ambiance. Transform your dinner over campfire into a very romantic one with some good music. Take your guitar with you or at least your phone speakers. This will make you look like the guy who can protect her and make her comfy and happy no matter where in the world you are.
- Skydiving – if she hasn’t done it yet, you’ll have to do some extra job at convincing her to do this adventure of a lifetime. If she has, then you’ll have to convince her to do it again, this time, with you. This is really interesting but I suggest you look at the basics first before jumping in (pun intended). I heard it’s pretty addictive so the convincing shouldn’t be too difficult. Take her to a skydiving spot with an awesome view and where a good thing awaits her at descent. Maybe a nice little fancy date with roses? This is a PERFECT situation to show your skills on how to flirt with a woman. Skydiving is that type of date idea that will make you seem like a risk-taker, a completely adventurous guy who knows how to have fun out of life.
- SCUBA diving – this is not the one-date-makes-it-all type. You know that you do have to go through a series of classes to earn your certificate for an initial dive and to make it past this stage with your girl, be there with her all the way. Scuba diving gives you the image of a ‘deep’ and ‘sensitive’ type of guy. You know how to look the beauty that lies beneath the surface. You know how to go deeper because you know it’s rewarding. Add to it the fact that you would go out of your way to help her out in her baby steps, er, baby dives, she’ll appreciate you more for all the effort.
These activities will keep not only your relationship healthy, but you, too.
Have lots of fun ok!
A lot of couples are only concerned about the emotional health of their relationships, very few are actually concerned about helping make each other healthy – literally. All the junk food you both end up consuming on movie date nights, the amount of alcohol you both ingest when you’re on your wild nights, or staying up really late just to spend time together may be helping you get closer and become a stronger couple but not healthy individuals.
Living a healthy lifestyle and being physically healthy together will help your relationship in more ways than just trimming your love handles and contouring her behind. Here are some reasons why you should start out a healthy habit together:
Achieving a common goal helps keep you bonded. Yes– you know that she’s really into you, but it’s always a good idea to keep that attraction going by keeping fit. Common goals are among the strongest and most crucial bonding factors in a relationship. If you both try to strive for healthier selves together, you are basically hitting two birds with one stone: you get healthy and you strengthen your relationship by doing healthy habits together.
Getting healthy is more easily done with someone you love. Ever tried going to the gym by yourself? Others find the solitude more difficult than running a mile on the treadmill. Your health and fitness goals are more easily achieved if you do it with someone you are happy to be with.
Workout and healthy food keep people generally happier. So when you are both happier, there are less chances of getting into fights. (And did you know that women who workout more frequently get less grumpy and less PMS days? True story bro).
You wouldn’t want to be reminded on how breaking up is hard to do once you notice how your girlfriend has gained 10,000 pounds over the course of two weeks just because she can. No. Your relationship may end but the results of your healthy lifestyle will remain. You have more control over keeping your washboard abs than your girlfriend.
How to Be Healthy Together
The only difference between maintaining a healthy lifestyle on your own and doing it with your girlfriend is in the number. Oh, and maybe, it is generally easier to achieve when she’s cheering you on. Here are some health tips for couples:
Workout together. Yes, sex is a workout but more workout helps promote better sex. That should be enough to get you running together to your local gym. Not to mention, there are tons of other workout plans that you both can absolutely enjoy – running, swimming, Pilates, the possibilities are endless. At the end of the day it’s always nice to fit in that nice pair of pants and become 100% more attractive because you have a great fashion sense.
Cook healthy food together. Going on a diet alone is such a bummer but doing it together makes it easier. Make it a point to search for healthy recipes and to cook it together too.
Comfort, support, and motivate each other. The best motivation is compliment. If she ran an hour longer today, don’t let it pass without saying ‘Good job honey!’.
Sounds daunting, eh?
Before anything else, you need to know that you cannot use any attraction or seduction techniques that work directly for you when learning how to seduce your female boss. Regardless of how harmless or innocent your flirting tactics might be, they can be easily labeled and misconstrued as sexual harassment at work – remember that.
Because of this single golden rule, it can be quite hard to learn how to seduce your female boss. However, this doesn’t necessarily mean that it is impossible. If you want to learn how to seduce your female boss, then go ahead to try to do so. If I were you, I’d seek the help of the Baltimore Seduction Lair. You just need to know that it can be hard, especially if you have never successfully seduced a woman before. But they can make it easier for noobs. Here are some steps you shouldn’t forget to follow in the process:
Step 1: Gather the necessary information.
If you want to learn how to seduce your female boss, you should know that gathering information about her can be very beneficial at this point. To start, try to observe her more than usual. Since you work in the same office, you shouldn’t’ have any trouble getting the necessary information on her status if you just open your eyes and ears more.
Some questions that you might want to ask would include the following:
- Is she single?
- What are her likes and dislikes?
- What kind of men is she usually interested in?
Believe it or not, it will be as easy as pie to get this information unlike when you try to seduce a woman in a bar or a club. Just remember that the more facts that you get on your boss, the stronger and better your approach will be when you decide it’s time to go in for the kill.
Step 2: Test out the waters.
Now, the very last thing that you should do is jump straight into things without warning. That would be exactly what lawsuits on sexual harassment are all about. If you want to seduce your boss, you need to take your time and take things slow – remember that.
Ideally, you should try flirting with her in an innocent manner first. If she isn’t interested in what you have to say or simply doesn’t tolerate office romances, then you will be able to feel that vibe right away. However, if she ends up flirting back with you, then that would be the ultimate sign to start escalating things a bit until she warns you off – if she ever does, that is. If she doesn’t send off any warning signs anytime soon, then let the real games begin!
Step 3: Do not lose sight of who she is.
In other words, no matter how far you have gotten in learning how to seduce your female boss, you have to remember that she is still your boss. You also have to remember that she is still a woman with all of the same desires and wants of other women. So, make sure you seduce her in the same way as you would other women, as well. Make sure that you make your presence known even outside of the office and things should become much easier from there.
I hope I enlightened you on this. If you have questions, do email me. I’d love to hear from my readers.
Hello buddies. I had an interesting conversation a few days ago with a friend. He said he has tried everything to get a girl, but to no avail. I could really tell he was losing confidence. He’s a great guy, I tell you. So what gives? I tried analyzing it and this is what I came up with.
You’re a 1/10 in dating success. You’re 1/5 in snagging a date success. And you go out every Friday to the bar and buy at least 10 women a drink each. You go home broke, lonely, and you realize you are not getting any success at getting women.
No buddy, you’re not necessarily ugly. So maybe you’re no Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp, but hey, all other 6.9 billion people aren’t either. And so you ask, what have you been doing wrong? What have you been missing out on the latest dating trends? It could be that you’re not attracting women the natural way. Or…
My friend, let me tell you, you’ve been missing out on WHO and not what. There is someone around you that you should be asking out on a date, not those girls you aimlessly want in bars and clubs. Here are some girls that you have not been looking at but you should have been for a long time now:
- Someone at work – okay, so maybe office romance isn’t highly recommended, but seriously, there’s a lot of pros to dating someone you work with. For one, you guys could save up on going out because you can have it right at the company cafeteria or do it at lunch break at the café across the building. And I’m only half kidding at that. Companies don’t actually forbid office romance; they merely discourage it for fear of personal issues affecting professional interaction. But really, if you can both stay civil and keep your hands off each other while at work (a.k.a. no PDA), then there’s probably nothing wrong with going out with a work colleague. So go ahead and start a conversation with that girl at cubicle 5 you’ve long had a crush on.
- Some old classmate you’ve recently connected with – the world is a small place and bumping into some girl from College Physics class or some high school friend is not uncommon. Try asking that person out – you’ll be amazed at how much you both have changed. And it would be a plus to find out how much more attractive they have become.
- The nerd at the diner – they’re always at your favorite diner, sitting alone in their corner with a book (or books). They look so distant from the world, and once or twice you thought they could use some company. Well, maybe they do? Why don’t you try talking with them over a mug of steaming coffee? Chances are, if you both are regulars, she’s seen you a couple of times too. And that alone is an opportunity for a conversation. You’ll never know how fascinating – and gorgeous – they are underneath that college sweater and thick glasses. Here is a good and amusing read for making the first move on a nerd.
- A friend’s friend that you frequently see at get togethers – she’s always at your friend’s party because they are such good friends, you’ve never gone beyond hi and hello, and you’ve been tagged in a couple of Facebook photos together. She’s attractive but you never saw her as anything but your friend’s friend. Maybe she’s interesting, or maybe she’s thinking the same about you. Maybe it’s time to add her up on Facebook. Get rid of all the maybes, see for yourself or forever hold your peace.
But hey, before going up to her for a chitchat, you might want to assess yourself whether you know how to flirt with a girl the right way. Yes, there’s a proper way of flirting and, fortunately for you, there are online resources for you to read like this article.
So don’t look too far ahead and too far outside. Sometimes what we really need is just around the corner. Try a different approach this time.
She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
So you’ve been seeing this girl for some time now. You like her, you really do. You hang out, you guys have a lot of fun when you’re together, and she seems happy when she’s with you. You’ve followed my tips on how to develop a good fashion sense so you know you’re attractive. You’ve also memorized the 5 elements of attractiveness. In other words, there’s no way she won’t like you. You haven’t kissed yet (’cause if you have, you wouldn’t be reading this), but you have this weird feeling that she is into you but you just want to be sure.
And you’re just dying to ask her to be your girlfriend and make things official. How do you know you’re on the winning side?
See, girls can get really weird and fickle. They always blame it on their hormones and in the end, they put the men into a roller coaster of ego-killing emotional ride (sometimes). So in compensation for all the men out there who have had more than their fair share of ‘she loves me she loves me not’, here’s a little something to help you if you’re in a dilemma of whether she likes you and if you actually have a shot at her.
- If she keeps the communication alive. Girls love talking, and girls especially love talking to the guy they fancy. If she texts you back engagingly (sorry man, ‘K’ is a letter, not an answer), she calls you, talks on the phone with you for hours, and generally just communicates with you on a regular basis (once a week shouldn’t really count), you have a good chance. A girl who doesn’t like you will miss your calls on purpose and won’t even send a message why.
- If she begins to take interest in your interests. So you’re Kobe Bryant’s biggest fan. And you could swear you would marry him if you were a girl. She’s all girly and she couldn’t tell the difference between a basketball and a soccer ball. And then you notice her taking time to talk to you about Kobe, and she surprises you by watching a game with you, and you secretly see her ‘Liking’ the LA Lakers Facebook Fan page. Points for you bro.
- If she goes the extra mile for you. Girls were not wired to go the extra mile on random events. The man goes the extra mile for women, not the other way around. But if she makes you a really cute teddy bear bento, or buys your iPhone a protective case after you dropped your phone 20x on one date, or she agrees to meet you in a city an hour away because you can’t get away from work, consider yourself lucky.
- If she lets you. If she does not repulse when you compliment her, if she allows you to hold her going down the stairs or put your arm around you or if she lets you touch or maybe even hold your hand, chances are, she is into you too.
If you’re not sure whether she’s attracted to you at all, then you have to read more about attraction tips for men.
Check which of these positive signs she’s giving you. And if you have checked at least two of these signs, then you would have another thing to worry about: how to pop the question, because you would have to do it sooner than later! Good luck!
Let me know how everything goes, ok?
Hi, Emmet here. Just a quick observation– lots of guys out there today try to improve women by learning tricks on picking up women using “seduction programs” that they find online. Well, there is nothing wrong with trying to improve oneself by learning dating and love techniques, but the problem with most of these programs is that they tend to be “unnatural”. Women can smell fakes a mile away, no matter how good you look and how fashionable your clothes are, and this tends to be counter productive when it comes to impressing women.
There is a solution, really. You can be natural, but at the same time use all the techniques you learn online. There are natural love gurus such as Zan Perrion who are really good at what they teach. On the other hand, seduction teachers like Derek Rake may teach techniques which may come across as unnatural. These techniques are based on hypnosis and female psychology, and based on studies of human psychology which were pioneered by experts like Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung. It’s really effective stuff.
If you want to be naturally good with women, then you will need to practice as much as possible. This means that you have got to get out there and approach as many women as you can anywhere. Remember that as far as seduction is concerned, it’s all a numbers game.
Remember that being a nice guy always wins. Dating women is all about making them happy when you are around them. So, memorize some jokes and make them laugh. Remember that if you can be their friend, then you will stand a good chance of turning them into your girlfriends. It’s true!
You must start off as her friend – so that she enjoys being around you. Spend as much time as possible with her so that she knows you well. Always be there with her. Love her. Make her feel loved. Always care for her, and remember to maake her feel happy. When you do this, then you would have won the battle.
You might feel tempted about using trickeries like “female psychology loophole” or “fractionation seduction tricks“. Don’t do that. Remember that you want a woman to like you for who you are. So, be yourself and be a nice guy. Don’t listen to dating gurus who tell you to put up a front. They are just out there to get your money. Beware of anyone who claims to be a seduction expert. It’s mostly a scam.
Remember to always improve yourself also. Read up works of dating experts like Neil Strauss – he is a legitimate dating guru. Also, hit the gym. Once you have shed your fat then you will feel better about yourself. Also, get some nice clothes and groom yourself. Look nice, and make women feel proud to be with you.
It’s that simple, really.
P.S. Why not drop me an email? email@example.com. Don’t be shy!